Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz.package of Poppycock.
As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as well. However, almost every kernel and nut is detached from one another. There are very few pieces whereby the popcorn and nuts are adjoined. I've been eating Poppycock for over 20 years.
Lately, every package/container that I purchased has this detachment. The real treasure is in tasting the two together, but there is very little of this to be enjoyed.
What has happened to the recipe??Almost the entire contents of the bag is either a kernel of popcorn or a nut by itself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poppycock Original
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz. package of Poppycock. As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."